Unfortunately, under most circumstances, convictions of offenses of any nature are non-reversible, cannot be expunged, nor ‘sealed’. However, if you feel as though, and can adequately demonstrate, that your charges were or are invalid for any legally unprecedented reasons, then you are welcome to submit a request, and in most cases successfully remove such record(s) with reasonable evidence and typically some form of legal defense or representation.