In the state of Connecticut it is, in most cases, impossible for individuals to request record-sealing, regardless of nature of offense. The only special circumstances are those in which convictions were failed, or charges dropped at least 13 months ago. If your case was put on hold, or without disposition, at least 13 months prior to your request, without prosecution, you may request a record-seal which makes it as if the charges never occurred—per CGS § 54-142a.